Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This week on Slaw - Copyright Week

This week on Slaw we are exploring our first weeklong theme: Copyright. Special guest bloggers David Vaver, Professor of intellectual property and information technology law, University of Oxford, and director of the Oxford Intellectual Property Research Centre, St Peter's College, and Michael Geist, who holds the Canada Research Chair of Internet and E-commerce Law at the University of Ottawa, have joined us to explore and discuss the issues.

My scheduled day to post to Slaw is Friday, and I have something interesting in the works--I hope it comes to fruition. I may do some additional blogging as well if I get inspired.

I encourage you to have a look at Slaw and add your voice to the discussion by posting your questions, comments and concerns.

1 comment:

Connie Crosby said...

Well, my great plans for Copyright week were delayed. I. Hope to have my contribution in sometime in the next week or so. It will still be interesting for everyone.

Cheers,
Connie