Monday, March 05, 2007

Carnival of the Infosciences #67 Coming!

Carnival of the Infosciences #66, hosted by Joshua Neff at The Goblin in the Library has now been posted!

That can only mean one thing: Carnival of the Infosciences #67 is on its way. And yours truly Connie Crosby is hosting it here! I am scheduled to post it on Monday, March 19th. Please submit your suggestions for infosciences blog posts by Sunday, March 18th. I need you to keep open all your eyes and ears! Find and send me the best, brightest, most exciting blog posts you see in the next two weeks. You can either send your submissions to me directly at connieblog@sympatico.ca or via the Carnival's submission form. Woo hoo! The Carnival is coming!

2 comments:

It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Connie...

You're opening up a whole new world to me here.

later...

Connie Crosby said...

Great! We're specifically looking for blog posts related to library and information sciences for this Carnival.

For ther blog carnivals, visit the Blog Carnival Index here:
http://blogcarnival.com/bc/

Cheers!
Connie