Friday, March 23, 2007

New Law Librarian Blog: All-Purpose Biblioblawg

I welcome Meg Kribble to the law librarian blogger community! This is part of a fantastic note I received from Meg today:

I wanted to let you know that I’ve started a blog, and I’ve included yours in my blogroll as one of my favorites. My introductory post is here:

http://biblioblawg.blogspot.com/2007/03/introduction.html

I realize that because of the subject matter, not all of you will be interested in reading regularly, but I still wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, and to say thank you with a bit more personalization than is possible with “blogs that link here.”

Thank you, and keep on blogging!

Regards,
Meg



I am honoured to be on Meg's original blogroll. Moreover, I would encourage you to have a look. She is just getting started but I'm sure she will be great!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks so much for the kind welcome!