Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Law Firm Web Strategy Blog

Congratulations to Steve Matthews, recently of Clark Wilson LLP in Vancouver, who has started up his own consulting company, Stem Legal. He is specializing in web marketing for law firms, employing techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO) and his newly-described "wheel-and-hub"strategy. I think it quite telling that Clark Wilson have kept him on to continue driving business to them via the web.

If you do nothing else, I strongly suggest you have a look at his new blog, Law Firm Web Strategy Blog. Steve is very smart and he is revealing the tricks he is using behind the scenes. I have long followed Steve's thoughtful posts over at the Vancouver Law Librarian Blog and expect to be reading along and commenting frequently on this new blog. If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is the first Canadian blog devoted to at least one aspect of law firm management.

Again, congratulations Steve. I wish you the best with the new venture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Clark, I hope you never look back. It's not easy to get a business off the ground at times. I've just launched a site of my own and being at square one has its challenges for sure. "Info Diva", Great title !

Jean Harris | SeoVibe.com