Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Check Out All the New Features at SLAW.ca

If you haven't had a look at the SLAW blog website in a while, now is the time to check back in. SLAW is the co-operative Canadian legal research and technology blog. The site was recently relaunched with a whole new look. It is worth exploring.

My favourite new feature is the group of regular columns by a number of experts from different parts of the legal industry. This week was the launch of the Extreme Lib column by my esteemed colleague Susan Duke. The first installment is "All the M's in Information." For all columns to date, click on this link.

As for the regular blog fare, I find after a slow summer, the contributors have bounced right back with a new high quality level of blogging.

The coolest new feature is the SLAW Twitter feed - http://www.twitter.com/slaw_dot_ca. For those of us on Twitter, it gives us new blog post titles as they are posted. For me this is brilliant because I read Twitter more often than my RSS feeds in my feed reader.

There are lots of other neat things happening over at SLAW which are frankly difficult to describe. I encourage you to have a look for yourself!

No comments: