Thursday, February 28, 2008

LinkedIn Has a New Look

Chris Brogan points out that business social network platform LinkedIn has a new look in his blog post LinkedIN Gets Pretty. He says:

So the fact that they gave themselves a nice facelift, added personal photos to the site, and have quietly added some new functionality, comes as a pleasant bonus.

I'm not sure about the change. I was very, very used to finding my way around the old site. I will have to spend some more time with it I think. For now I did a quick update of my profile in case you head over there to look at it! I still have to improve on some of those descriptions. The most difficult part was pinning myself down to one industry. Am I legal? Library? Information? Technology? Ha! I chose Management Consulting. For now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See, now YOU look great on LinkedIn!

It's LinkedIn's new home page that doesn't look so hot! I hope they'll change it soon...

Connie Crosby said...

hee hee! Thanks, Laura. :-D